Cow Pie Plop
Rules and Information:
1. There will be only one Grand Prize winner. The prize will not be split. If the cow pie lands on a line, or more than one line, the "matter" in each plot will be decided upon by the assayers. Assayers will decide on the first and second prize winners. Decisions by assayers shall be final and unappealable.
2. The area covered by the pie will be the sole criteria, not the volume or weight of the "matter".
3. The cow (or heifer, calf, or bull) will be turned onto the pasture (pen) at 12:00pm on Saturday, September 24th, 2016. The cow (heifer, calf, or bull) will be removed at 3:00pm the same day, or sooner, if there seems to be a cow-arrhea problem.
4. If the winning plop lands on a plot which is not registered, or if the cow (heifer, calf, or bull) is cow-stipated, there will be a drawing of all DEEDS at 2:00pm, Saturday, September 24th, 2016. First and Second prizes will be honored.
5. In order to qualify as a pie, the deposit must be at least 3 inches in diameter. (See illustrations).
6. Land owners need not be present to win.
7. All "cow plops" sell for $10.00 each.
The deposit must be at least 3 inches in diameter. Splatlettes do not qualify.
Available for purchase at The Minocqua Town Office